Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Attractions Map


View Attractions Map in a larger map

   Check out my latest little map tweak! I knew that there was a way to put all of the state maps together on one map but it didn’t occur to me until recently how simple it would be. So here you are – if you use any of these maps for planning trips, now they’re all on one link. Save it to your maps and then you can change the US map or any of the state maps to suit your travel plans.  Map

  I’ve included Boondocking/Free Overnight Parking and Festivals too.

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Again, thanks. Dave (GoingRvWay.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just beautiful :). So thoughtful to share too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! And so nice of you to continue to share! I'm sure I'll be using this delightful map soon, as I head south east out of AZ.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you all like it! Enjoy your trips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. You're welcome! You'll have to add the waterfalls. :-)

      Delete
  6. Super, super, super map. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks too because some of the places you found to visit are on the maps!

      Delete