Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Nova Scotia Map


View Nova Scotia attractions in a larger map

   We’re hanging out in Pioneer Park visiting friends so I’ve been taking advantage of the free time to work on more maps. Our plans for the summer include visiting the Canadian Maritimes and hopefully traveling as far as Newfoundland. I haven’t made any maps for eastern Canada so this one is just the beginning. If you have any favorite places or interesting things to see and do that I haven’t marked on the map please let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is going to be one cool trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the maritime provences. Soooooo much to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lived in the Maritimes my whole life and I love it. Hope you enjoy your visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments Cozygirl, Cyndi and Sarah!
    It's been years since our last visit to the Maritimes and we're really looking forward to it. We enjoyed our last visit immensely!

    ReplyDelete