Monday, July 11, 2011

Heading North to Alaska Through British Columbia and the Yukon

Untitled-TrueColor-011

    We’re finally crossing the border into Canada today and our AT&T data card will be useless. We’ll be getting on the internet as we find WiFi spots. I write posts using Windows Live Writer so I’ll be able to publish a bunch of posts in a few minutes using a hotspot. We’re going to meander through BC and the Yukon ,hopefully getting to Alaska in three or four weeks.

   The Google maps for British Columbia and the Yukon are just about finished but I haven’t started the Alaskan map.  British Columbia   Yukon

2 comments:

  1. I'll be keeping a close watch on yer Alaska journeys, traveling there myself is years and years away, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you manage it someday. It's really a trip of a life time!

    ReplyDelete