Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Feedback?

nevada2 Hi to all of my new followers and everyone else who has been reading! I’m trying to make this blog easy to use as a research tool by linking blog posts to attraction locations on the Google maps. I’m also going to start including tiny state maps with the approximate location of the post subject at the bottom of each post. If this is something that anyone else will find useful I’ll go back and add a tiny map to each of the older posts. It’ll take me awhile and use up some of my limited monthly 5G of data so it’ll be a slow process. So what do you think – go back and add the maps to all of the posts or just add them to new posts?

5 comments:

  1. I love the little maps, and IF you have nothing else to do, put them on the old posts. I am a new reader, so am going back and reading your older posts, but would not stop reading them if the maps were not on them. That make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle and Cathie,

    I think that I will add them to the older posts as I get time and free WiFi. Glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daryl and Candy SurdezJune 22, 2011 at 5:56 PM

    You blog here is such a valuable tool for us, Karen! And I think adding maps to all of the posts would make these actually invaluable!! BTW, I finally got my motorhome---yet to take it out on its maiden voyage. Again, I'd like to offer you any help---if there's anything I can do on my end to help you with the mapping, I sure would! I'm retired, having shoulder problems, and not much else to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daryl and Candy,

    Thanks for the comments and offer to help!

    I've started adding maps to the older posts.I have all of Florida done although I may go back over the posts because some of the location dots along the coasts are hard to see -might have to make them larger or a different color.

    It's been going pretty fast once I get the sequence down and fall into a rhythm. I should be able to finish all of them over the next week.

    Thanks again for the offer of help though. I hope that you have fun with the new motorhome over the summer. I'm looking for guest or co-bloggers so if you'd like to write posts about the accessibility of places you visit that would be great!

    ReplyDelete