Saturday, January 23, 2016

Scenes from the 2016 RTR

046a_thumb1  Another RTR has come to an end. :-( It was wonderful to see old friends and meet new travelers. We really missed Lesa, Mike, Cheri, Atlee, Shane and Lily – hope you all can make it next year!
This was the largest RTR yet with a lot of new members eager to learn and experience life on the road and on public land even if it was just for a couple of weeks or a few days.
         001_thumb2
030_thumb1
          010_thumb1
046_thumb1
043_thumb1
039_thumb1
          002_thumb1
                                            See ya next year!

7 comments:

  1. I saw that Bob finally got you in a picture... hard to dodge him when you are teaching a class. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was just minding my own business, checking out the free tarp, paying no attention to the morning seminar when all of the sudden I was nominated to explain Google maps. :-D I'm not a good public speaker but making a map is pretty easy so I think it went okay.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And guess who gave then to us? Our most favorite van couple Lady Nell and Mr. Jay! We passed them on to Jerry from Brooklyn so you may see somebody else wearing them in the future.

      Delete
  3. Hi Karen and Tony! I missed you guys too! Hopefully I will see you next year! -Atli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can make it! And next time I'll spell your name right. :-D

      Delete
    2. Haha, no worries about spelling, I really hope to be there next year! Can't wait to see you two again :D

      Delete