Friday, April 22, 2011

Working on the Maps

   We're going to be stationary for a few days. We're in Santa Fe,visiting a friend who is recovering from minor knee surgery so I'm using the down time to make more Google maps. I've just finished Colorado. Colorado has so many places to visit!  We probably won't be spending much time there on this trip across the country but all of the information will be handy  for the next time.

  I'm trying to make the maps easy to use but of course, the attractions and camping spots are geared towards our preferences. If you'd like to personalize them to your own style just sign up for a Google account then when you click on any of the map links you'll be also able to click on "Save to My Maps". Once the map is in your maps you can edit and add comments to all of the attractions.

 Also I welcome any suggestions to make the maps better.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love Colorado... that is where we went on vacation last summer... I can't wait to go back.. We want to spend a week in Silverton and ride the train maybe a couple of times :)

    ReplyDelete